Friday 2 September 2016

GIFT ON DEMON : part 6 Demon Following My Boyfriend

First off I would like to thank all of you who are going to read this because after a turn of events this morning I am forced to take immediate action. Any help for the following story will be GREATLY appreciated.

Okay I have been with my boyfriend for 6 months now. His name is Joe. We first lived together in an apartment where I notice he sometimes talks in his sleep. I wasn't worried. He later had to move and I moved back home instead of with him. He was staying at his father's until we could find another place to live together.

 Once he moved in to his dads things started to change. He was having a really rough time, in a lot of debt and just nothing was going right for him. I'm not sure if "things" pick up and feed on thoughts, feelings, but if so I believe this is why this started happening.

When I would stay the nights there the sleep talking became strange and very frequent. This may sound silly but I remember specifically one time when he rolled of talking towards me and started to spank me still speaking to someone who wasn't there with his eyes closed. It wasn't hard or hurtful or anything but that's not his personality at all.

I started to tell him about the weird things happening at night and once I brought his attention to it things picked up for him. He told me that when he would look at the clock he would see the time upside-down, and that he was waking up every morning at 3:00 am, or in between 3 and 4, also that when he closed his eyes he sees pentagrams and goat heads. After that I refused to stay the night there anymore. That went on for maybe 2 months.

Now His luck has been turning around his job is good, he is in less debt, and is in a new home with a great roommate. I have chosen to remain at home due to medical issues. I love his new place it's wonderful... 

Until he falls asleep. Once he falls asleep there it's a complete different vibe. It started with him talking to people who arent there, like full conversations. Now it's whenever he starts to get tired, like right before sleep his whole demeanor changes and he starts arguments that in the morning he doesn't remember.

A few nights ago he woke up out of a sound sleep to run and lock the bedroom door. He looked at me and asked why I asked him to lock it. I hadn't said a thing. He went back to sleep and once he did I snuck to the door and unlocked it because I had a bad feeling that whatever told him to lock it wasn't warning us to keep something out but was trying to keep us, me, in.

Last night and this morning are what is causing me to write this story now. I no longer sleep when I am there I lay awake all night. But last night he was talking to someone named Kevin who turns out to have died in the house and is a friend of ours uncle. I told him about this when he woke up for work and that it was at 3:27 am when he was talking. He informed me that his clock was wrong and the real time would have been 3:33am.

In the car when we was dropping me off before work he finally told me more of what's going on when I'm not there. He told me he hears someone's thoughts that aren't his and that there are nasty things that he knows he would never do. I am a strongly religious person and I always tell him the best answer is prayer and to ask God for help.

 When I told him this morning he shuttered and started to tear up. I asked him what was wrong and he wouldn't tell me. After some prodding I got it out of him and he said that he imagined himself putting his hands over my mouth so that none could hear me screaming. When I asked him why he thought that, he said "it" doesn't like me.

This is why I am writing this now. These events happened this morning (3/12/12) and now I am scared for my safety knowing that "it' doesn't like me. I don't think whatever it is can come into my bedroom because when he stays here there is not a peep out of him at night and the only one thing has happened here. I awoke to hear loud footsteps up the stairs to right outside my bedroom door. They woke up my sister who met me at the top of the stairs but nothing was there. That's all. I think my faith is what protects me and makes it hate me. I'm trying everything to help him. 

I've researched schizophrenia, and other disorders but I truly think that this is a demon. I've asked him if I can bless his home and he doesn't want it done. He thinks whatever it is, is nice and is just upset I don't want it there. I don't think this is the case. If it was thoughts, demonic things wouldn't be happening right?

I'm worried for his safety and have chosen not to stay the night there for the time being in fear of my own safety. Any help will be greatly appreciated, and the sooner the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment