Thursday 1 September 2016

Gift of demon: part 5 haunted girlfriend

  


back in 2008 I was dating this girl who I had a crush on since 2005 or maybe even before then. Well, things were great. She was very pretty and had a great personality. One night we were hanging out and talking, enjoying each others company. A serious look came on her face and she said she had to tell me something serious. I said okay and I became serious. 

She told me that ever since she was a little girl she's been followed by these 2 spirits. One was of a little boy and one was of a guy around the age of 19 or so. The little boy was nice to her and she didn't feel troubled by him. The other one however felt more menacing. He also had dim glowing gray eyes. I believe in ghosts and demons so I took her serious and I said I'd protect her.

Things went on like normal and nothing really came of this until one night. I was kissing her goodbye as I saw a flash of white light go by. I looked to my left and saw nothing. She said, "Oh don't worry, it was just the little boy." That was my first ghost experience with her.

Another night we had sex for the first time; I don't think the spirits like that. She was asleep and I kissed her goodbye and went out the door. The entire time I was leaving the house I felt like I was being watched/followed. She lived in the middle of the woods and I kept hearing things move in the woods and seeing bushes shake (could have been wild animals yes but I'm not sure). 

As I got into my car I couldn't help but to keep looking over my shoulder making because it felt like someone was there. The creepiest part though was when I was driving home I saw on the right side of the road an Old man with his back turned to the road. He wasn't doing anything; he was just standing there looking at the ground.

The last time I had a ghost experience with her was probably the worst. We were in town and we were parked on the side walk. Things weren't going well in the relationship so we were both upset. She got real quiet and I asked what's wrong. She told me the Young Man with dim gray eyes is standing on the side walk close to the car and that we need to leave. I said something like we're fine he's not going to hurt us or bother us. Once I finished saying that I heard a noise that sounded like a straw moving up in down in the plastic container that goes on top of the lid (weird explanation but hopefully you understand what I'm talking about). 

This noise was right behind my head. I looked at her and asked, "What the hell was that..." She looked down at the floor and said, "He's sitting right behind you." Right then I said ok let's get out of the car and walk around. I wasn't bothered by him again.


We broke up and I haven't had any more experiences but it still gives me the chills when I think about what happened. I hear people can be haunted but I wasn't too sure what to think about it until my experiences with this girl

No comments:

Post a Comment